Please agree to the terms below then proceed to payment
Comments (Anything we should know about your group?)
I have read the terms, conditions and policies:Terms and Conditions
- Alcohol: Because the OPUS is a licensed tavern in the state of Colorado, any personal alcohol is not permitted at the hut.
- Full Payment is due at time of reservation.
- Groups that are not familiar and comfortable with travel in mountainous terrain prone to avalanche conditions are advised to make use of one of the local guide services for assistance in getting to the hut.
- Guests must reserve the entire hut if children under the age of 5 are part of the group.
- We do not issue refunds for cancellations, only credits
- Any changes in reservation or cancellations must be made more than 30 days in advance to arrival date for an 80% credit toward a future hut stay
- Groups deciding not to come when avalanche danger rating is High or Extreme as forecast by the Colorado Avalanche Information Center
- All credits are valid for one calendar year