Group Leader Information (for dorms, the person reserving the dorm)
Comments (Anything we should know about your group?)
I have read the terms and conditions:
- Alcohol: Because the OPUS is a licensed tavern in the state of Colorado, any personal alcohol is not permitted at the hut.
- Full Payment is due at time of reservation.
- Any changes in reservation or cancellations must be made more than 30 days in advance to arrival date.
- A 80% credit towards future hut stays will be given.
- Groups deciding not to come when avalanche danger rating is High or Extreme as forecast by the Colorado Avalanche Information Center will be given full credit towards another date (to be used within one calendar year).
- Groups that are not familiar and comfortable with travel in mountainous terrain prone to avalanche conditions are advised to make use of one of the local guide services for assistance in getting to the hut.
- Guests must reserve the entire hut if children under the age of 5 are part of the group.